Monday, November 7, 2011

Questions: 7 November 2011


What is your companion's (picture) home town, and blog url (if any)?
I have no idea

What is your current calling(s), Junior Companion?
Yes

What is the best mailing address to use in sending mail/packages?
Oh, ya. I'm glad you asked. Now that I'm out of Canada everyone whose sending me a package should send it to the mission office. Mail will be a lot faster and cheaper too =). The address is

3250 Strawberry Road
Anchorage, AK 99502
United States

What is your actual apartment (picture) address?
I leave on Thursday and maybe won't be in my new area until Monday, so I'll get back to you.

What is the name of the ward in which you serve?
Northern Lights Ward (Samoan)
2240 Baxter Road
Anchorage Alaska North Stake
Yes

Who is the bishop's name (family picture)? Bishop Filoialii?
Don't know yet.

Did you travel with Elder Hartman back to Anchorage?
I will be traveling with all four of us because it's the branch temple trip. The two new Whitehorse elders will ride back with them. Elder Hartman and I will stay in Anchorage.

Did you get any referrals during your transfer?
I'll have to wait and see =)

Are you learning Samoan?
Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment