Monday, November 21, 2011

Questions: 21 November 2011


Eric: How do you say "The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints" in Samoan? (Say it on your audio update too).
umm, I think it is le 'ekalesia a Iesu Keriso o le 'au pa 'ia o aso e gata ai. I'll double check and get back to you =)

Eric: How do you say "Eric Record" in Samoan?
I'll ask one of the Samoan missionaries about Eric, but record is Fa'amaumauga

Eric: Have you gotten sick on your mission yet?
Nope, but I am temporarily the fattest I have ever been in my life =). I'm probably about 132 pounds. I'm exercising though, and surprisingly even with the Samoan portions I'm not getting fatter than is healthy.

Rebecca: Have you seen the Northern Lights yet?
Nope, but I have a picture from the coolest missionary in Fairbanks, Elder Blackhurst. He is now senior companion with a Tongan missionary named Elder Kafoa.

Mom: Did you get your last package with vitamins and SD card?
Yes

Dad: If you can, please bear your testimony in Samoan on your audio update. I'd love to hear it.
Still working on that. It'll be done by the end of the month though.

Love, Elder Record

No comments:

Post a Comment