Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Transcription: 22 February 2012


Hello, this is Elder Record and today is the 22nd, Wednesday. We were too busy yesterday to do any email, so I didn't email – so that's why (haha). It was a holiday on Monday, so we didn't get to them. This last week was a blessing. It was a blessed week. Me and Elder Thorne are having so much fun. We are being able to do a lot of work, and we are able to see a lot of people and help a lot of people. It's so much fun to see people progress.

There is this one guy who is about seventeen, and he is just the humblest guy I've ever met. He is easily accepting all the changes that we commit him to make. He loves the gospel, and he's so excited to read (haha). Sister Tuiloma is the Relief Society President, and she is helping him out a lot. She will call him, and ask him if he has read, and she will get him to read a little bit more, too. She is just keeping him on track (haha), so things are great. He's a great guy.

We have this other guy too, who we are helping out, and he's progressing well. Just a lot of work is being done – just this last week has been the busiest week of my mission. We got to do a lot of service, and have a lot of fun stuff going on.

There is a Samoan who is deaf that I end up getting to teach. I get to switch with Elder Wereg, who is another elder in the Spanish district, but he knows ASL. So, we were able to go in and teach. He is progressing well. He is a very humble guy. Hopefully we can continue to help him.

Things are going great. All is well. I'm eating plenty of food (haha). I'm staying fairly healthy. I'm getting exercise, so all is well. I'll talk to you all next week.

Love, Elder Record

No comments:

Post a Comment