Monday, July 1, 2013

Fairbanks and Family History


So, don't have too much time to email home and I didn't get an audio recorded. I'm on exchanges right now up in Fairbanks again. We are exchanging with the companionships that have the new missionaries to see how they are doing and how their training is going. Life is good. We're working hard. We had about 3 or 4 full days to work in our area. It was a blast! Although, everyone is fishing so we had to work extra hard and be creative since everyone was gone. =)

I was also able to teach about Family History in the Brayton ward combined 3rd hour youth meeting. It went well, I thought, and the spirit was there. It was really directed at helping them focus on the temple and a role they can play in the work of salvation especially with how capable they all are. The next 2 Mondays after this coming Monday will be pretty busy because we have new missionaries coming in. That is my favorite thing, welcoming in the new missionaries.

I love the gospel. It just makes sense. I love the Savior. I love helping people feel that.

Love, Elder Record

No comments:

Post a Comment