Monday, May 20, 2013

Exchanges in Fairbanks


[Regarding Mount Pavlof eruptions] Oh, that make sense. We've been getting earthquake updates on the phone and there are tons of little 5.0 quakes off the coast of the Kamchatka Peninsula in Russia which is near Alaska. We're fine, but now it makes sense as to why there would be so many earthquakes in one area.

I'm on exchanges right now in Fairbanks. I'm happy because I get to serve for a day in my old area with a new missionary and his trainer. Unfortunately I don't have much time to email, but I'll write a letter this time and have dad send it to everyone.

=) so, life is good. Clear sunny skies. Plenty to eat, and loving the work. I love airplanes =) I also can't wait to take pictures of Juneau, Ketchikan and Metlakatla when we go down on the 27th. Maybe not Metlakatla, but we'll see.

Love you all!

Love, Elder Record

No comments:

Post a Comment